Achievements and Awards
- Dr Anit Antony won first prize for poster presentation titled “Characterization and antifungal susceptibility pattern ofCandida species isolated from clinical specimen in a tertiary care hospital from South Kerala” held on CLINICOMICROCON 2018
- Dr Anup Balan won first prize for poster presentation held on CLINICOMICROCON 2019 . Our participants came 5th, 8th and 15th place in All India level undergraduate Microbiology quiz conducted by NITTE University, K S Hegde Medical College, Manglore
- Dr. Dona Susan Mathew (final year PG) secured first prize in paper presentation in CHET HICCON 2022, National e-CME Conducted on March 9th.
- Dr. Reshma O.R (second year PG) secured third prize for poster presentation in CHET HICCON 2022, National e-CME Conducted on March 9th.
- Dr. Dona Susan Mathew (final year PG) secured second prize in poster presentation in National E-conference on Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2021 conducted by Madras Medical college, Chennai.
- Dr. Ashish Jitendranath, Professor of Microbiology was selected as Institutional nodal officer of ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE MODULE.
- Dr Suvya (final year PG) secured third prize in poster presentation inTRICON 2023, National conference conducted by The Academy of clinical Microbiologist.